.

.

.

.

Saturday 9 September 2017

Wonder Years || Scrapbook Layout

Hi all,

I have a mixed media layout to share today.

It started out very differently with lots of big areas of yellow, red and blue on a white background. It was a mess.... so I had to come up with a Plan B! Instead I painted the colours onto watercolour paper and punched out circles. In the end I even punched some circles from the original background. 
I drew around the circles and added more paint behind them, allowing it to run down the page. 
The circles are stuck on with 3D foam and I added coloured thread around them too.

The picture was taken in Liverpool, there was a street where there was lots of umbrellas hanging between the rooftops. 

The title is from 'Wonder Years' by The Summer Set. Here's a video is you fancy a listen...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPsw2JUk1bA

Anyway, the coloured thickers are by Docrafts (I know, right?!), and the stickers are (I think) Amy Tan? The chipboard piece is from My Mind's Eye 'Jubilee'.

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment