.

.

.

.

Saturday 8 July 2017

Embrace Life || Scrapbook Layout

Hi all,

I have a layout to share today using a watercolour background.

I had just bought the Pink Paislee 'Fancy Free' chipboard sheet and I wanted to use them to make a layout. I grabbed a piece of 12x12" white cardstock and mixed up watercolours to match the colours in the chipboard sheet. Then, I painted circles in each colour, making sure the layer below was dry so that the colours didn't go muddy. Once that was all dry, I stitched more circles using the sewing machine.
The picture is of Nathan and I in York recently. It's our go-to place if it's a lovely day and we fancy a walk around and a nice burger. We like the Slug & Lettuce as it's right by the river, and we always make sure we get a window seat.

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment