.

.

.

.

Tuesday 23 May 2017

On Fleek || Scrapbook Layout || Dovecraft 'Kiss & Make Up'

Hi all,

I have a scrapbook layout to share today using the Dovecraft 'Kiss & Make Up' collection by Trimcraft.

I know it may seem narcissistic to use selfies on scrapbook layouts but this collection really lends itself to scrapping selfies.

This layout got a bit messy, I made the mistake of spattering drawing ink onto the page and it went everywhere and looks a bit messy. I'm not that happy with it but sometimes you just have to go with the flow.

I made this layout as part of the National Scrapbook Day challenges over on the 'For The Love Of Pretty Paper' group on Facebook, the challenge was to make a layout based on this sketch, designed by Laura Rumble for UK Scrap Addicts:

The challenge has ended now but there is no reason why you can't use this sketch for inspiration anyway. 

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment