.

.

.

.

Thursday 16 March 2017

Mother's Day Cards || Dovecraft Painted Blooms

Hi all,

With Mother's Day around the corner I have three blog posts full of inspiration to make a gorgeous card show your mum how much you appreciate her. I had five cards to make so I've been pretty busy!

These cards use the Dovecraft Painted Blooms collection from Trimcraft.

This one is my favourite and I'm giving it to my mum so shhhhh don't tell her
(Mum, if you're reading this, look away now.... Haha.... love you momma!)

It's so pretty yet it was so easy to make, stamping the flowers and colouring with watercolour pencils and then fussy-cutting them.


This one uses the Painted Blooms embossing folder. I find A6 embossing folders a little restrictive but with this one I covered the un-embossed area with shiny patterned paper.


To find out more about how I made these, head to my Trimcraft gallery (link)

Thanks for stopping by and stay tuned for more Mother's Day inspiration on Saturday!
Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment