.

.

.

.

Saturday 11 March 2017

Introducing Inspired By Paper Magazine!

Happy Saturday!

I have an extra special treat for you today.

I am proud to announce that my new magazine, Inspired By Paper, is now out and available to read, and what's more, it's free! Yes, you did read that correctly. Free!



I created the magazine for my final project of my Digital Media Production course at university and I adored creating it, talking to my contributors, putting the magazine together, sourcing the best new products to feature.
As this is a university project, I would love some feedback (don't just tell me it's good, tell me what you like about it and what you don't). It'd be good to have some quotes to put into my report. I don't submit until the end of April so any feedback will be used to improve the magazine so it is the best it can be for submission!

Here is the link, so grab a cuppa, put your feet up, have a read and be Inspired By Paper!

https://indd.adobe.com/view/2ff83ecb-192c-49ac-9dbd-1ebebdb7f86f

Thanks for stopping by and thank you in advance for the feedback!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment