.

.

.

.

Thursday 5 January 2017

You're My Silver Lining || Scrapbook Layout || Simply Creative 'Sweet Dreams'

Hi all,

A new layout to share today using the Simply Creative 'Sweet Dreams' paper pad from Trimcraft.

This took a lot longer than it looks - my silver thread and my sewing machine do not get along so I had to stitch that bit by hand...


I used a picture of Nathan and I in York on my birthday last August. I had already saved it in black and white for another layout so I just had to print it out again.

Here are some close ups. 


To find out a little more how I made this layout then head over to my Trimcraft gallery (LINK).

The title is from this song.... "Walking In My Sleep" by Andrew McMahon. It goes "I'll never stop trying, you're my silver lining". I like the song very much. Here's a video if you fancy a listen...



Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily this is a stunning page and you have used such a lovely photo of the pair of you. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete