.

.

.

.

Tuesday 10 January 2017

Ahoy! || Scrapbook Layout || Simply Creative Kraft Keepsake

Hi all,

I have a layout to share today using the Simply Creative Kraft Keepsake paper pad and First Edition nautical dies from Trimcraft.
The picture is of one of the 'pirate ships' in Whitby. It was taken on the super hot day last September and the light was great for photography and I was able to get this really clear shot. 


I initially wanted to use lots of mixed media on this layout but it didn't really work with the papers - the paper had lots of strong black lines on it and the picture and die cuts got lost. So I removed that paper and this plain one was behind it and looked a lot better.

To find out more about how I made this, head over to my Trimcraft gallery (LINK)

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment