.

.

.

.

Saturday 31 December 2016

St Paul's || Scrapbook Layout

Hi all,

My last blog post of 2016! This year has gone by so quickly.... The tree is down - it's been a crappy December for us as a family with one thing and another so we wanted a clean slate for the new year. I'm crafting today and then going to welcome in the New Year with my boyfriend and his family.

Here's a scrapbook layout I made using the Like Forever kit from November which is called Stargazer and has lots of bits from the Pink Paislee 'Moonstruck' collection which I absolutely adore. 

We took the picture in the square near St Paul's on a recent trip to London. Nathan's camera has a flip-out screen so it's perfect for selfies....! 


There are also some bits from the Simple Stories 'The Reset Girl' collection here.

Now, for 2017... there are a lot of unknowns but my resolution is to take better care of myself and relax more...!

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic 2017!

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment