.

.

.

.

Saturday 10 December 2016

Autumn Leaves Mixed Media Layout

Hi all,

A new layout to share today using some pictures I took a few weeks ago of the trees in our local park as the leaves were just beginning to turn. It was at this point that after having my camera for four years, I worked out how manual focus works. Ha ha ha...

This layout started when I was trying out some Nuvo metallic 'embellishment mousse' through a Prima stencil and it looked fantastic. The challenge then was, how to make a layout without covering too much of the beautiful pattern I had created. I also added light green and gold ink splatters.
I stuck my photos in a strip on patterned paper and then stuck onto vellum and ripped the edges. The large skeleton leaves are from Paperchase (note to self: buy more in London!). Finally I added ribbon, rub ons and thickers, as well as some cardstock stickers from the 'Market Street' collection by My Mind's Eye.

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment