.

.

.

.

Saturday 1 October 2016

Life In A Snapshot Sketch Challenge - October 2016 - Summer In The Square Layout

Hi all,

My friend Katie has set up a brand new sketch challenge. You can find out more on her blog. All you have to do is follow along with a sketch.

I am a member of the Life In A Snapshot Sketch Challenge Design Team and here is my project using the sketch. 

I used a picture I took on a very hot day in Nottingham. Summer seems so long ago now on this foggy, cold October morning, hard to believe that just a few weeks ago we were covered in sun cream and buying iced coffee. 


I used a lot of elements from Pink Paislee 'Take Me Away' on this layout - I love cut apart sheets! I also used chipboard stickers from My Mind's Eye 'Jubliee' and Simple Stories 'Carpe Diem'. 


Here is the sketch if you want to play along.

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx


2 comments:

  1. Stunning layout Emily and love the bright colours. Thank you for joining my team

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily this is a stunning page. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete