.

.

.

.

Saturday 10 September 2016

You Are My Universe Scrapbook Layout

Hi all,

I have a new layout to share today combining old stash with new. It all started when I was going through my little boxes of ephemera (I used to be obsessed with buying packs of die cuts...) and I just sorted through it and told myself I would use it up. One of the sets was an astronomy themed pack (I can't remember what brand or what collection) which I loved but never really used as I never had the right picture to scrap with.... 

Until my birthday when I took this picture of Nathan in the museum gardens in York... a human sundial! Basically there's a slab in the centre with different months on, you stand on what month it is and then your shadow tells you what time it is. I was fascinated....


I started of by using the packaging technique onto some paper by Papermania (Mr Smith's Workshop). It's got a nice warm silvery wood effect and I thought it was pretty. 
The papers I used behind the photo are from the We R Memory Keepers 'Urban Chic' 6x6" pad and they went great with the ephemera I was using. 

Layouts like these are super easy to make (hence why I used to buy loads and loads of ephemera packs!) and it's fun to arrange the elements how you like it.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily xx



2 comments: