.

.

.

.

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Pretty Posy Projects!

Hi all,

You may recall that I won the 'Project Of The Month' from Trimcraft for July. I was sent a lovely selection of goodies - a 6x6 First Edition Pretty Posy paper pad, some resin flowers, some washi tape, little bows, enamel dots and lace ribbon.

Here are some projects I made using my prize.

The first one is my favourite card ever.


There's lots of layers and I used pink Nuvo crystal drops paint on various areas of the card.



This is a layout I made using a picture I took in York. I used a filter on the photo to make it look more vintage to fit better within the layout - the filter is one of the default settings in the Windows photos app - much less fiddly than Photoshop and keeps the quality, unlike Instagram.


I'm in two minds about this layout - I don't know if the spray ink/stencil I used ruined it or not. Oh well! It's growing on me...

And the second is a card using some layered up die cut flowers.




Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx


No comments:

Post a Comment