.

.

.

.

Monday 1 August 2016

(Sort-Of) Happy Monday!

Hi all,

Curled up in my jammies tonight. Today has been a mixed bag.

This morning I went for my first ever run. I bought some trainers yesterday and I forced myself out of the door at 7am and ran up the slip road and back through the village and honestly I was exhausted! I'm not overweight, just a little tubbier than I'd like and to be honest I'd like to get a bit fitter.
Since I got back I've been cold (er than usual) all day and my legs ache (yes, I did warm up before going for the run) and perhaps running is a little much so we have come up with an alternative as my mum wants to get fitter too, so we're going to the park to play badminton a couple times a week.

So I got home and a bit later on I saw that I had won the Trimcraft 'Project Of The Month' for my Paradise Crush tri-fold card. I didn't even realise they had such a competition so it was wonderful to see my project on the page. I was soon asked for my address so send out a prize. Woo! Happy Emmie! Trimcraft seem to send prizes out ASAP which is wonderful. Wish more companies were like that (hint hint, docrafts...)

Lately I've had a ton of ideas but I've been doing a lot of waiting. I won the Docrafts monthly competition last month and I'm still awaiting my prize. They always take forever to send things out and it's annoying because it's some dies, things I actually want and I'm holding off projects until they arrive as I want to use them. I'm waiting on some bits from The Works too (but more on that if and when they arrive!)

Obviously the postman didn't bring me anything today. So because I'm reluctant to start anything new I got halfway through a 1000 piece jigsaw...

My car is currently at the MINI garage, she passed her MOT on Saturday but the air conditioning is broken so they had to order a part which should arrive tomorrow so hopefully I can pick her up tomorrow. But knowing my luck, the postman will bring me things tomorrow when I'm out so I'll have to arrange for them to be redelivered!

Luckily I'm busy Wednesday (cinema, seeing friends) and Thursday (birthday! Woo! day out!) so by the time Friday rolls around I might have some new bits to play with. I'm always grateful for new additions to my stash and even more so when it doesn't cost me a penny!

Bye now, I'm missing the Kardashians...! #addict

Emily xx





No comments:

Post a Comment