.

.

.

.

Tuesday 30 August 2016

#PinkHairDontCare (Who Needs A Cameo Anyway?)

Hi all,

A new layout and video to share today, trying something a little different!

(I have pink hair now.... eee! :D)

For this I used the We R Memory Keepers Urban Chic paper pad and the July/August embellishment kit from Crafty Templates. The backing paper is by My Mind's Eye Jubilee (and that is where the text comes from too)


You might be wondering about that title.
Well, I didn't fancy using Thickers and I don't have a Silhouette Cameo so I tried something using the scanner and Photoshop (but you can use any image editing software I think). Intrigued? Then watch this!



Think the title worked out quite well! I fussy cut around it, stuck it down and outlined the edge with my silver Sharpie. 

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily xxx

6 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous layout! Great hair colour too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily this is a stunning layout. I love the hair BTW. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the comments :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous LO. Love the pink hair. I have fond memories of my own pink hair lol many moons ago xx Jan

    ReplyDelete