.

.

.

.

Thursday 25 August 2016

Hello, Handsome! Scrapbook Layout

Hi all,

A layout to share today using the July/August embellishment kit from Quirky Kits
I love the kit this time, there's lots of different elements to choose from. My favourite thing is the pink Nuvo Crystal Drops I ordered from the subscriber extras shop. I used it to outline my title (little messy but I still <3 it) and add dots on the page.


I took the picture of Nathan in York on my birthday, he said he owed me a picture, so I took the opportunity... 

The background, backing to the picture and little houses are all from Pink Paislee 'Take Me Away'.
I feel like this layout is a bit messy for my liking but... bit late to change it! 

Here's a close up of the crystal drops.


Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment