.

.

.

.

Tuesday 23 August 2016

DIY Scrapbook Kit!

Hi all

A new layout and video to share today.

I have been thinking of a way to make it easier to use those paper pads that don't come with matching embellishments rather than just making projects made entirely with those papers.

So I looked at making my own kit. Here's a video I made showing what I included in the kit and how I put it together.



Here's the layout I made, I might make some more too as I love the kit so much.



Ignore my atrocious journalling - now you know why I hate it! Being left handed I always end up 'stamping' what I've written across the page and then suddenly my writing just changes angle for no reason...

Anyway... my favourite thing about this layout is the foiled elements...


Last thing now I've grabbed your attention:

My friend Katie has set up a new sketch challenge and we are looking for some people to join us on the design team. To find out more head over to Katie's blog now!


Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment