.

.

.

.

Friday 22 July 2016

Project Life Problems + New Stash

Good evening friends,

Having a bit of a dilemma!

I won a competition a couple months back and received a 6x8" Simple Stories binder and other pocket journal goodies.

I was going to do the album about my holiday but now I seem to have already scrapped a lot of the pictures so it doesn't seem worth it to scrap them again.

Today I was in TKMaxx and I got this little haul. Recently I haven't seen many craft supplies at all in there but today they had so much to choose from, so I chose a My Mind's Eye vellum/paper and stickers pack, Simple Stories clear stickers and a pocket journalling kit, in determination to get this album going.


But I still don't know what pictures to use!
But now it's easier now that everything will match with the pocket journalling kit I got today, rather than sorting through bits and bobs from other card sets. 

Anyway, have a fun weekend, I have a new post to share tomorrow! Got family coming round tomorrow so it should be fun. :)

Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment