.

.

.

.

Saturday 4 June 2016

Seahorse Mixed Media Tag

Hi all

Here's a little tag I made for a challenge on Things To Alter. The challenge was to simply make a tag of any theme.
For this I thought of a little beach hut so once I die cut my tag, I added on a corner to the top. I painted the tag in stripes of light and dark blue and then added ricrac to the top to look like a beach hut roof.
I covered the bottom half of the tag in PVA glue and sprinkled sequins across it. The sequins are from Poundland and I love how there are so many different shapes and colours in a pack.
I used the seahorse and seashell MDF shapes from Things To Alter and covered them with blue gelato (but next time I'll just use paint - nothing wants to stick to gelato covered MDF, not even hot glue!)

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment