.

.

.

.

Thursday 19 May 2016

Seaside Belle & Boo Card

Hi all,

Finally got back into craft mode today after a week in Spain followed by computer woes that ended up with having to get a new hard drive. Luckily my dad is a computer whizz and got it working again so I've finally been able to edit my holiday snaps. I've topped up my stash with summery bits all ready to scrap my holiday pictures. I found some great bargains in Hobbycraft and The Works. In the meantime I put together this card with one of the new Belle & Boo stamp sets.


The stamp set is so nice to use, they feel better quality than *ahem* other companies and the level of detail is stunning on such small stamps. I love using corrugated card on summery/seaside-y makes. 
I photographed this with shells I took from the beach in Spain... the variety fascinated me and I just had to nab a couple.

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment