.

.

.

.

Tuesday 10 May 2016

Die Cut Cards

Hi all, 

Just a quick post from me today to share some cards I have made recently.


I used a pearlised card blank and embossed textured cardstock with the Xcut dandelion clock embossing folder.
The stamp is from Kaisercraft, I stamped in purple ink and then scribbled a purple metallic gelato onto scrap, picked some up with a wet brush before painting over the stamped image and fussy cutting out. 
The washi tape is (believe it or not) from Sainsburys and it cost about 75p for a pack of 4 rolls on the cheap rack. Neat, huh?! 
Finished off with some letters and adhesive pearls.
(How come manufacturers never have any 'get well' sentiments in their collections? Surely it's a thing, people get ill and people want to send cards to cheer them up or maybe I'm missing the point...!)

The next one is very CAS, I feel like it still needs 'something', but...
I cut the patterned paper the same size as the card blank and die cut the sentiment into it, making sure the die was not hanging off the edge of the paper. After that I marked a point where the sentiment started and cut a line to the bottom corner. I die cut the sentiment from textured cardstock and taped to the patterned paper. The whole thing is stuck on with 3D tape so it is raised up a little.


Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment