.

.

.

.

Saturday 7 May 2016

Belle & Boo Cards!

Hi all,

I've been making some cards using the Belle & Boo products I won from Trimcraft.
It's not a collection I'd normally go for when stocking up my stash but this has been a great opportunity to up my cardmaking game and to get some female cards in the bank! It's so lovely to work with and the decoupage is so cute. :)

I love the little paper flowers in this collection.


The decoupage feels quite vintage and it's so pretty! The little embellishments work so well.


And finally using the buttons as little balloons. 
Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx





3 comments:

  1. Stunning cards and love the button card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely makes :) the buttons work well as balloons too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emily your cards are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete