.

.

.

.

Thursday 7 April 2016

Belle & Boo Butterfly Layout

Hi all,

Last week I won a competition on Cardmaking & Papercraft's facebook page, to win some of the new Belle & Boo goodies from Trimcraft. To win you just had to say what you favourite type of crafts is, so I said 'scrapbooking & mixed media'. Then I got a notification to say I'd been picked. Just proves you've got to be in it to win it! Yesterday, a parcel arrived with the goodies inside so today I've been having a play and here's an 8x8" layout I made. (I must say fantastic service from Trimcraft, I didn't expect it to arrive so soon!)

I had the idea of using decoupage on a layout and it's worked really well. 
Here's a picture of my prize. 


I've made some cards too so I will be sharing them soon :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your win. Your layout looks great.

    ReplyDelete