.

.

.

.

Monday 29 February 2016

Docrafts PDT End Of Term Blog Hop

Hi all,

On the Docrafts PDT we're having a final blog hop as the current team.

We found out the results today and I didn't get back on the team. I'm disappointed but I guess it's a silver lining as now I'm free to use whatever products I want and apply for other teams. It's not so bad as I'm not the only one to not get back on either - but a very well done to Julie and Mags though for getting back on!

For this blog hop we're sharing our favourite makes from the current PDT term, with the option of making something using up the last of our current kits.

So, here's my favourite layout I made, using the Neon collection. I remember having it planned weeks in advance and as soon as my kit arrived I got on with it. I was so pleased with it, even more so when it was featured in Creativity magazine.


Another favourite memory from this year's team is when I was sent these beautiful cards for my 21st birthday by my fellow members!




And now for something new using the Geometric Neon collection. As you can tell, I love me some neon....
Just a couple of cards I put together.



I'm going to miss this team, I've made some great friends and we are all going to stay in touch on facebook. 

Check out their blogs:


Amy https://amysureycreations.wordpress.com/

Thanks for stopping by!


Emily xx


9 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Emily and doors will open for you now you have some experience. Good luck for the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your latest cards Emily , you will go far I'm sure, Docrafts is just the first step.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great projects and I know you'll be snapped up soon. Love that neon layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved all your projects with the Neon and Geometric ranges :) Sad news that you won't be on the team but I'm sure something else fantastic will come along soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your work with colour and dimension are a real inspiration and I love all your work. Will miss you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous samples, love all the designs and all the colours.

    Hugs Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous projects Emily, good luck with all your creative work for the future x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous projects.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete