.

.

.

.

Saturday 16 January 2016

Selfies of 2015 layout

Hi all,

A bit late in making and posting this but here's a layout I made using selfies Nathan and I took in 2015. I could have done one of those 'year in review' things but in all honesty I find them a bit cheesy!
I was going to do a little card for each one and stick them all on a layout. But I thought that might look too uniform (and the colours might not have matched up), so I stopped overthinking it, laid my pictures out on some paper with a small pattern on it (Pink Paislee Cedar Lane), and a few choice embellishments in black, with a hint of pink, blue and green like in my pictures. I did have a big Project Life card in the top but it just looked a bit odd so I took it off, I think the empty space works on this layout.


Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx



8 comments:

  1. Great way to use those selfies, love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow what a super idea Emily ... have not heard about doing this but what a lovely way to keep the memories going ... just doing a bit of blog hopping hope you have a super weekend ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and you're so good at taking selfies, my double chin always gets in the way...lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous design and selfie photo's ...
    enjoy the rest of the weekend
    Lorna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Emily this is gorgeous I love the layout and the photos are lovely. It is nice to remember. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks great, lots of good memories for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Emily....Great out and photos....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant, love all the selfies and they look fab altogether on the page x

    ReplyDelete