.

.

.

.

Tuesday 15 December 2015

A Wild Layout!

Hi all,

Stopping by to share a new layout I made using pictures from a recent visit with my better half to the Yorkshire Wildlife Park. Nathan has never been before so a uni photography project was the perfect excuse for me to show him around, and do you know what? He really enjoyed it! Think his favourite bit was playing with the resident cat...

For this layout I used 'Now & Then' chipboard stickers by My Mind's Eye, along with layering up various papers from my stash. The postcard is from a set I got from Waterstones. 


If I'm honest I think I printed the pictures out a little too big for the page so I couldn't really do much else with it.... but here's how I printed them. (I used Photoshop but I'm sure there is other free programs to do this in. We only pay for Adobe CSS because we use it a lot for uni)

I decided I wanted the square of pictures to be the width of an A4 sheet, so 21cm square. (I'd recommend between 15 and 17cm, in retrospect) I set up a blank canvas in Photoshop. Then I opened each image and cropped it square, and pasted it onto the canvas. I resized the images so I could get three on each row with a gap between. Then I just printed on photo paper and cut out. It's a great way of displaying a lot of pictures on a layout.

Thanks for stopping by!
Emily xx

No comments:

Post a Comment