.

.

.

.

Monday 23 November 2015

A Gorjuss Layout

Hi all

Sorry it's been a while, I have been crafting but with the new collections from docrafts and I'm waiting to hear what I'm to do with those projects I have made. Hopefully it won't be too soon before I can share them.

In the meantime I realised that I never got around to making anything with the Santoro's Gorjuss collection that came out in September. I got so wrapped up in Christmassy things (if you'll pardon the pun) that I forgot all about it!

So I made this layout. If I'm honest I've never been too fussed about crafting with the Gorjuss characters, but the matching papers and embellishments are fab! I tried to use a little bit of everything I have from that range in this layout and tried to layer them up in the centre. I could have maybe done something at the top edge... but I've a limited attention span and an addiction to watching Time Team, so...


Here's a close up of the stitching where the two papers join. I wanted to do something with the join because sometimes they look a bit odd. I marked the paper at 2cm intervals 2.5cm either side of the join and stitched with silver thread.


Thanks for stopping by...
I'm off to Hobbycraft now, my dad kindly offered to take me there seeing as we're going to Meadowhall anyway, and who am I to say no? :D

Emily xx


3 comments:

  1. Hello Emily, A fabulous layout, love the papers and the lovely stitching.

    Jade xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout, love the stitching and papers used.

    Sylv xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, Emily, love all the detail here, hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete