.

.

.

.

Wednesday 21 October 2015

More Christmas Cards

Hi all

The Christmas card making is in full swing now. Not quite time for Christmas shopping yet, although I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it yet...

This first one is an easel card using foiled decoupage. This robin is my favourite (have I mentioned I'm a wildlife nut..). I wanted to echo the foiling so I die cut some snowflakes from silver mirror board and stuck them around the decoupage and on the bottom part of the easel card. The papers and ribbon are from the Papermania Letter To Santa collection.


For this next card I did a bit of layering using the Papermania Folk Christmas collection. I was glad to use this decoupage, it keeps the card nice and simple without sentiments everywhere. There really aren't enough 'Merry Christmas' sentiments in Christmas papercraft collections...
I cut an aperture in a small rectangle and threaded ribbon though it and finished off with snowflakes before sticking on backing papers and putting the decoupage on top using 3D foam.


And finally a stamped card. I'm not very good at stamping, I can never seem to get the pressure right... So this was my second attempt. I finished it off with some adhesive gems for subtle sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope I can inspire some of your Christmas cards!

Emily x



No comments:

Post a Comment