.

.

.

.

Sunday 13 September 2015

A(nother) Selfie Layout

Hi all! Hope you've had a good weekend.

Been trying to think outside the box a bit more with my scrapping lately. Here's the background I came up with, using watercolour pencils on a stencil and outlining them with watercolour pens.
I ripped it, and layered it onto foiled paper (you can't tell from the photo..) and then onto plain teal paper. Colours I wouldn't normally use (orange is my least favourite) but it felt right using them so I just went with it. 



So the other day I went for a walk to the retail park with my better half.. I couldn't waste one of the last warm days we'll get this year. I picked up these fab My Mind's Eye goodies in TKMaxx.

I couldn't wait to use them on a layout. 
So I take a lot of selfies with my fella. What of it? At least then I've always got something to scrap...




One thing I'll say is that I shouldn't have stuck those flowers on with a glue gun... in retrospect I should've left them out and added more stencilled triangles instead. Ah well. 

Until next time...!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Emily this is a gorgeous layout I love the photo. Well done on getting the bargains. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete