.

.

.

.

Saturday 22 August 2015

Fold-out Scrapbook Layout

Hi all,

Earlier this week I was suffering from Lack Of Inspiration. That's the problem with multiple photo layouts, when you really want to show off the pictures you've taken. 
However, I found a solution!
Why stick to one page when you can expand that one page...?

This layout shows pictures of a lovely Sunday evening Nathan and I spent wandering by the Thames in London.

Here's the front, a selfie and St Paul's




Then it opens out to reveal more photos.


 To make the base, I used 3 sheets of 12x12" paper.

One full sheet and two cut in half stuck back to back and then sellotaped to either side of the main sheet. 

The papers are My Mind's Eye Find Your Wings & Fly, as as some of the embellishments.

On this layout I've also used Papermania Glitter Effect Pens.
They've got a bullet tip and leave a lovely sparkle. The colours are really vibrant, too. I've used them to outline different parts of my layout such as doilies and sentiments.

Here's a close up of the 'open' tab. I inked wooden arrows in pink to co-ordinate with the rest of the lyout and stuck Thickers on top.



Thanks for stopping by!


PS I also bought a car this week!










3 comments:

  1. Hi Emily this is a fantastic layout it really makes the most of your photos. The car looks fab. Enjoy. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout and congrats on the purchase of your first car

    ReplyDelete