.

.

.

.

Wednesday 12 August 2015

ATCs


Hi all,
You may not know this but before I got properly into crafting, I was an artist of sorts. I got an award for it in school and studied it to Foundation level. Not bad! After that I continued it as a hobby,and still do, to an extent. However, I attained more success as a crafter, so art took the back seat. 

On the docraft PDT, we did a swap and the theme was nature. I figured I could combine my art with papercraft in ATC form! The ATC I made was well received, and I enjoyed it so much that I made a series - They are for sale on my Etsy shop,  go check it out! 
The art is printed onto vellum and fussy cut out.
The backgrounds are made of layers of embossed papers. ATCs are a great way of using up scraps.





I hope you like these, I want to make more in the future.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments: