.

.

.

.

Saturday 4 July 2015

Alice In Wonderland Blog Hop

Hi all
I'm taking part in the Alice In Wonderland Blog Hop today - and I've made a brand new layout for the occasion!


I asked Nathan (arm candy, bringer of plushies, looker-afterer) to bring round his steampunk hat so I could dress him up as the Mad Hatter. We did an Alice photoshoot a few years ago but I wanted some new pictures to work with. Yes, those are flowers on his hat, yes, they were his doing. The gloves were my idea, I wanted some interest on his arm.  I think a good photo makes for a good layout!

I also recorded making this video in time lapse. 





Today we are celebrating the 150th Anniversary of Alice in Wonderland, and what better way to do that, than to share lots of creative projects inspired by this wonderful story.

Not only will you see lots of amazing artwork today, but you can also win prizes from the following amazing companies;







Prize winners will be selected from Random blogs throughout the hop using Random.org to select each winner.  In order to be eligible for a prize you must visit all stops on the hop and leave a comment. The prize draws will be open until July 18th, with winners announced on July 20th.

26 comments:

  1. Great LO, loving the hop. Lori xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page - love your embellishments xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabby page hun I love your colour choices!! Smiles.

    Hugs,
    Karen.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the page, and your photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh - marvelous layout and elements and his hat is wonderful :-D

    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab layout Emily and great video

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is awesome!!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it and that is my fav sentiment from Alice! Thanks for video too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks great! Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your project - thank you for the video. Such a wonderful blog hop. So much fun. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great layout! How fun to have a guy who will go the extra mile to make it happen! ;) I totally agree, the picture inspires the layout! So, the better the pic, the better the LO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a great layout!! Thank you for the video! Kemly Sc.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great layout and fab pic. Enjoyed the video, too. Wonderful work! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab! So cool and different.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful layout, and the new pic is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fantastic layout, so colorful. Great video too :)

    ReplyDelete