.

.

.

.

Wednesday 15 July 2015

A Sneak Peak at the new Santoro's Gorjuss collection!

Hi all
I am lucky enough to have been sent some of the new Santoro's Gorjuss products by Docrafts.
I've had a play around, scroll down to see what I made!


The range has a lovely cosy wintery feel, with tweed and tartan patterns. 

Here's what I made. 



I wanted to make use of the decoupage papers I'd been sent - I've always wanted to have a go at upcycling - so I covered a plain 8x8" scrapbook:


And in Manchester I picked up a little wooden frame and some glitter. I painted the frame with several coats of silver metallic acrylic paint, added decoupage paper, then finished it off with stripes of glitter and ribbon. I replace the glass with Gorjuss decoupage - a frame doesn't just have to be used for photographs!


And finally, a scrapbook page. I've dithered over this for days. What pictures to use. I am severely lacking in winter photos - most family ones involve people either asleep or washing up...
But I can always rely on the beautiful city of Chester to provide me with winter scrapbook layout salvation.
On this layout I've also use Bare Basics and Denim Blue products - they really complement the Gorjuss range.


Thanks for stopping by!






6 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects Emily, very striking! Love how you have combined Gorjuss with Bare Basics and Denim Blue as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what fabulous projects. Great designs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab projects and the Gorjuss girl range looks fab

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Katie. It was fun to come up with different ideas as Gorjuss isn't the range I'd instantly go for. xx

      Delete