.

.

.

.

Monday 1 June 2015

Made some cards!

Been card making this week.

Seeing as it's my auntie's 60th birthday next month I wanted to make her a big, bright, fun card.
Because the card I'm using is A5-ish size, I chose 8x8 paper instead of the 6x6 I normally go for, and the First Edition Neroli paper pad was perfect for this project. My 8x8 papers don't get used very much but I think I'll have to change that!
The shaker element was made with plastic packaging taped together. I initially used glue but that just made a mess... the sequins are from Poundland, and there's a good variety of different shapes like flowers and stars, not just plain circles, which is nice.


The next card is for my aunt and uncle's Ruby Wedding. I used a shaker element again because I love sequins.



And a final birthday card using the Papermania Botanicals collection.



3 comments: