.

.

.

.

Saturday 7 March 2015

Update!

Hi everyone, it's been a while...! or a couple weeks.
I've been busy the past week or so because I was offered a trial for the docrafts project design team! I was sent some basic products and I ended up making two scrapbook pages and a card. I'll post photos once I've heard back from them with whether I'm in or not... It was a challenge, but it was a challenge  that I really enjoyed, so... fingers crossed!
Also, Issue 88 of Scrapbook Magazine arrived today and guess whose layouts are on the 'letters'page?

It also says on that page 'free gift for all UK letters featured'... Not heard a peep about that! Hmph.
Still, it's lovely to see my makes printed for people to see.

I was going to get back into scrapbooking for myself yesterday, but on Thursday I ordered a couple things online and I wanted them to arrive before I made anything new so I could incorporate them into my makes.
I selected 'Economy delivery', which said 'up to seven days'. It was dispatched yesterday and arrived today. Fab! (and why I always go for the cheapest delivery option!)
I love the new Nature's Gallery Papermania collection. I like scientific illustration anyway so to be able to use designs with it on on my pages is great. I just got the double sided paper for now to keep me going but I'll probably get the decoupage at some point, too.
The ribbons, well, they're adorable. I have a soft spot for pastels.
And a set of stencils because I want to add more depth to the background of my pages and use different media and with these I can use felt pens, spray inks, watercolour, anything! 

It was my mum's birthday on Thursday so we all went to Nottingham to celebrate, so I'll do a page on that (though it was cloudy so didn't take many photos)
Now I'm gonna get in my craft room and start playing! 

(I use too many exclamation marks. But scrapbooking makes me happy!
See, I did it again....!)


6 comments:

  1. Good luck with the DT applications. Your layouts are lovely and worthy of appearing in the magazine. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the DT applications. Your layouts are lovely and worthy of appearing in the magazine. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with the DT, love your sracpbook pages. Just hopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good. luck with your application. Your pages are fab. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pages look great and good luck with Docraft :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Emilie,just popping by to say hi , and welcome !!!!. looking forward to seeing more of your work xx Mags

    ReplyDelete