.

.

.

.

Monday 30 March 2015

Daffodils

Last week I treated myself to some stuff from Craftie-Charlie.. it arrived on Saturday and I'm so pleased. It's all stuff I've been uhm-ing and ahh-ing over for a while, particularly the Kaisercraft cherry blossom collection. ahhhhh.... 

Spent the morning on a page using a photo I took over the weekend of some daffodils along the main road in the sunshine. 
I've seen a lot of layouts on Pinterest that use frames, and as I'd just bought some, I used one with my daffodil photo. Another thing I've seen more of recently is painted backgrounds... I had a practice with my watercolours and thought it looked fab. I used heavier paper from a sketchbook so it didn't wrinkle when wet. I also recorded this in timelapse, and the video is at the bottom of this post. 







Products used:
-Reeves watercolour paint
-Recollections The Sweetest Thing paper
-DCWV coloured paper stack printed vellum frames and arrows
-Crate Paper chipboard frame
-My Mind's Eye 'Find Your Wings and Fly' layered stickers
-adhesive gems
-Webster's Pages stickers
-Grace Taylor die cut shapes
-American Craft thickers
-coloured ink pads
-E-Z rub ons 
-Papermania metallic butterflies
-coloured brads








1 comment:

  1. Very jealous of all your goodies but you put the frame to good use; great layout. Lou x

    ReplyDelete