.

.

.

.

Sunday 15 February 2015

Be My Valentine?

Happy Sunday!
It was Valentine's Day yesterday and Nathan and I just stayed in and ordered pizza.
But I wanted to take a selfie because I had an idea for a lovely scrapbook page...
Here it is!





I made this little sequin heart with some clear plastic packaging. I cut out a heart from paper to use as a template, put it inside the packaging and sewed around it with the sewing machine. I left a little gap so I could remove the template and insert the sequins, then sewed the gap up and cut off excess plastic. 



Products used:
Papermania: Simply Floral paper and buttons
Vintage Notes diecuts
Wild Rose lace paper
Coloured cardstock and metallic paper
Madame Payraud lace

Xcut Alice alphabet and hearts embossing folder
Sizzix Life Made Simple Forever & A Day die
Kaisercraft collectables
Katie Castillo Love paper

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful page...love the pretty papers and details...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page...love the pretty papers and details...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beautiful scrapbook page, love all the elements which work really well together x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving your floral background paper - gorgeous page
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete