.

.

.

.

Thursday 29 January 2015

Hi everyone,
Been getting back into scrapping this week. I haven't been anywhere really to take pictures this month, but I printed off the few I did take and die cut them into hexagon shapes. I'm starting a new scrapbook and I thought this made a great page to start off the year.

Backing paper - DCWV Gilded Paper (this has been so useful to me, so glad I won it!)
Metallic blue spray ink
Xcut hexagon dies
Papermania coloured paper and buttons
Various patterned papers (some are Studio Calico Darling Dear)
The Works accordion flower and wooden embellishment
Hot Off The Press feather die (I bought Simply Cards & Papercraft just to get this die! Haha)

I took this to show some new goodies I've bought. The scrapbook was from my grandparents for Christmas but though I chose it myself, it's turned out to be too small width-wise, so it's going to be a sketchbook instead.
I also went to The Works last weekend they have Papermania paper packs really cheap so I topped up my stash. I've also ordered bits off ebay.

In other news, I went to London yesterday with Nathan. I bought a new scrapbook from the Paperchase in Covent Garden. It's PERFECT! Here it is along with a couple books I bought.



No comments:

Post a Comment