.

.

.

.

Wednesday 10 December 2014

Spent the weekend in Chester!

We went to see the Christmas market, the lights and the zoo.
It went far too fast! It was a lot of fun, we stayed at Cheshire Oaks which was lovely. Felt like the Christmas Market had been so much better when we've been before, though. On the Sunday at the zoo it was sunny all day and we spent a good hour watching the Red Pandas... an hour well spent!
DCWV Hey Sailor paper
Papermania Letter To Santa paper
Teresa Collins chipboard
My Mind's Eye Chipboard
Grace Taylor Modern Cabin die cut

Teresa Collins Daily Stories paper
First Edition Neroli paper
Studio Calico wood veneers
Papermania Lace Paper
Kaisercraft die cuts

My Mind's Eye The Sweetest Thing papers
My Mind's Eye On The Bright Side die cuts
Papermania All Aboard tape
Papermania Sew Lovely ribbon

Now all my scrapbooking is up to date...
What am I supposed to do with my time now...
I'll have to do uni work and I don't want to....





No comments:

Post a Comment