.

.

.

.

Monday 29 December 2014

A Belated Merry Christmas!

I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas and that Father Christmas brought them what they wanted!
I took the opportunity to do plenty of scrappin'...
They're all sort-of scraplifts, from Scrapbook Magazine. The free papers that came with it were irresistable! (Not that I didn't put any effort in with these, mind. I spent an entire DAY last week cutting out the little embellishments that came with it. So much cutting that I lost all feeling in my thumb and it's only now just returned.) The papers are by Nitwit.
This first page is of the Christmas cake I made with my mum, and our table setting for Christmas Day. The only extras I added here are numbered wood veneers.
Not many photos were taken on Christmas Day. So I just used the photos my dad took of me and my boyfriend and mum. I used sizzix 'life made simple' dies to finish off this layout.

 This last page is my favourite, I loved arranging all of the individual embellishments and this was a great opportunity to use up all the Christmassy bits and bobs which I felt didn't really work for card designs.



No comments:

Post a Comment