.

.

.

.

Saturday 15 November 2014

Was very disappointed last weekend...

I was so fed up (the weather was bad and I didn't have anything to occupy myself with) so I braved the rain and went up to The Range... to find they didn't have the new docrafts products in. Well, they did, but not the chalkboard and bare basics stuff that I wanted. Then I went to Smiths and they didn't have the new Scrapbook magazine in. So I went home empty handed.... Sad crafter.

But then on Monday I went back and got the magazine.
And I found wood veneers and kaisercraft die cut packs really cheap on Amazon from America... so they should come shortly...
And I ordered some spritzing ink too...
And I won a bid on the new xcut ornate oval frames on ebay... half RRP...
And I found some gorgeous scrapbook supplies in TKMaxx.


So by the end of the week, I was a happy crafter...

1 comment: