.

.

.

.

Friday 7 November 2014

Feeling autumnal....

Hi everyone!
Stayed home today, apparently some bright spark thought it 'cool' to drop a generator onto the railway line so all trains to Sheffield were cancelled and there is no other way of getting there in an hour....
I am contemplating popping into town to pick up the new issue of Scrapbook magazine (but will they have it in stock?) and maybe up to The Range (but will they have the new docrafts products in stock?). Also I've no one to go with and I'm always paranoid when I'm alone.. wah.
Anyway, I did a spot of scrapbooking earlier this week....
This first page is inspired by autumn, spied these mushrooms on the way back from the supermarket the other day... Experimented more with layering on this, too. 
Mambo paper (orange)
First Edition man made paper (Orange & green stripes)
Studio Calico paper (green with diamonds) and wooden topper
Papermania birdsong letters
K&Co Flora & Fauna borders/toppers
Grace Taylor toppers
Papermania All Aboard calendar and tape


I also drew the mushrooms.... someone on the internet said this is the best mushroom drawing they'd ever seen! 

 And then one misty morning the hanging basket tree was covered with spider webs.... the same week that Nathan and I made Halloween cake pops...  So here's a spooky page... may have gone overboard with sequins....




No comments:

Post a Comment