.

.

.

.

Saturday 11 October 2014

First Christmas card of the year!

Hi everyone,
Been absent because uni has started up again... in 5 days a week... tiring. And they're getting everybody up to the same level so right now it's rather zzzzzz. I'm doing Digital Media Production, which is basically video, photography, design etc.

Anyway, my mum won a docrafts prize draw and a big box of christmas goodies came this week  (I won the creativity club draw and won lots of Roald Dahl stuff but I wasn't keen on it so I gave it to my cousin!) These christmas goodies plus the stuff docrafts sent me to say sorry for the website not working for me... means altogether all I've spent on xmas cards this year is just under £5...!

Today I've got a free day, my parents are on holiday and Nathan's gone to Manchester for a gaming tournament... house to myself... means cover the craft room in so much stuff that I can't actually see the desk... right?!

So, first Christmas card...



Used mainly the Papermania Letter To Santa Collection (papers, bows, ribbon, die cut)
Also used Create Christmas jingle bells and wooden shape, and Bellissima papers.
My hexagon die set also came in handy!


No comments:

Post a Comment