.

.

.

.

Sunday 27 July 2014

Experimenting...

Hello! Hope everyone's having a good weekend.
Seeing as the memory pockets I made sold on eBay, I wanted to make some more.. but I didn't have enough twine... so I had to order more. Not come yet, though!
I also had the idea of making tags. So I ordered a set of Tim Holtz tag dies and seeing as they arrived yesterday, I had a play and came up with this. 
Gonna make a set of different steampunky designs and put them on ebay and see how it goes :D


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful tag...Love your design...should sell well on ebay....Joolsx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow loving your little tag ... so very arty ... well done ... just hopping about ... have a great week ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab little tag - love the red against the kraft tag
    Linda x

    ReplyDelete