.

.

.

.

Thursday 26 June 2014

Today I was still feeling a bit poorly... then I heard something drop through the letterbox... I wasn't expecting anything... big jiffy bag.... it seems I've won one of the Docrafts magazine competitions! Really cheered me up :) 
Had a look inside and WOW! The kit is so beautiful, everything I need to make nice cards. Just last week I was in despair at having no 'Happy Birthday' sentiments... now I have more than I know what to do with!

AND I've almost finished sorting my craft room out. Just a few more things, and will finish when I get back from the doctors/shopping tomorrow (that's my incentive to go to the doctors, to get to go shopping afterwards! haha) (but I'm a lot better than I was). Will post a picture when it's done!

Hope everyone's having a good week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment