.

.

.

.

Friday 13 June 2014

Today I made a pretty cushion!

Hi folks! Had a fun day today, booked in to go to The Deep in July for the 4th anniversary with my fella :3 So there's that the first weekend, going to Liverpool the weekend after and then the weekend after that it's Manchester Comic-Con! I'm so excited for July, gonna take so many pictures to do some scrapbooking with!

And I made myself a cushion today! Because my butt often gets numb whilst sitting at my desk either crafting or making art. But this is too nice to sit on!
I really enjoyed making this, using a combination of hand sewing and using the machine. Wish I knew some embroidery stitches, though....




-Docrafts fat quarters
-The flowery blue fabric is a sample of a dress I had when I was little!
-Coloured felt
-Button and fabric covered brad
-Patience

Now my room looks like a bomb has hit it, so I'd better clear up all of my sewing things so I can actually get into bed! Haha

Night xx

2 comments:

  1. Mornin' Emilie, what a gorgeous cushion, I'm loving all the details and the different fabrics. Welcome to the hop.

    ReplyDelete