.

.

.

.

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Hello!

I've been crafting since I was little, making cards for family. I'm 19 now and I've been keeping scrapbooks for a few years. I love to take photographs wherever I go and I feel that displaying them in a book is so much nicer than viewing them on a computer screen!
I also enjoy soft craft, having just plucked up the courage to use the sewing machine without my mum holding my hand. We often do crafty projects together and it's a lot of fun!
Apart from crafting, I'm an illustrator and trying to make money by selling my work online. I've sold a few things and getting more popular. Here's my art blog if anyone's interested! http://emiliegrant.tumblr.com/
I did a year of a university computing course but hated it. I have a place on a new more art-oriented course in September but I'm not sure if I should take it or concentrate on art or even crafts instead.

So, that's me and...
I hope you like my blog!



2 comments:

  1. It might be worth doing the course, as it adds to your CV., you might not have liked the computer course, but it will come in handy in the future.

    Happy Crafting Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm considering the art one, definitely. It's just the fees that are making me wary. The computing one was just too hard. It was sold as a creative course when it was just programming and I just couldn't get my head around it xx

    ReplyDelete