.

.

.

.

Monday 30 June 2014

Got the craft space all sorted! We never used the box room, so we decided to utilise it for crafting! The shelf and chair arrived today so we've put it together and I'm so pleased with how it's all turned out :) 
Also, my docrafts magazine came today. Really disappointed in it, really. Just flicked through it and put it down. And 2/3 of the 'free' gifts are going on eBay... I can't see anyone using the glitter glue unless they have little ones to entertain, and I'm not going to use the Christmas stamps either. Would have liked more of the papers as well..
But, on Thursday my fella is coming to The Range with me so hopefully they;ll have the new Botanicals range in for me to throw my money at...!


1 comment:

  1. looks good, how long will it stay this tidy I wonder xxx

    ReplyDelete